Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What if Yukimura was still alive?
Ginga Board > Community board > Ginga Densetsu Weed
jackrabbit
Imagine if Saheiji was able to save Yukimura from Shougun just in time at the cost of his own life despite his loss of movement in his lower body. And then Yukimura and Weed both use the Battouga to take down Shougun for good. Then Saheiji reveals to him that he is actually the oldest triplet son of Gin. After Saheiji dies, Yukimura understands the truth and goes with Weed and Gin back to Ohu. Then Weed introduces Yukimura to his girlfriend, Koyuki, and her little brother, Kotetsu. Then after the Victor/Hokkaido arc, Weed and Yukimura were surprised when they see Joe is still alive. After Joe gets wounded from battle with a bear on the mountain, Weed and Yukimura go with Joe's pack to the hospital and stayed there until Joe regained consciousness. Then after GB's death, the 3 akita brothers Yukimura, Joe, and Weed come face to face with the Hybrid Bear. Then Weed and Jerome knock the Hybrid Bear down into the stream towards the dam along with them. From that, Yukimura and Joe were shocked and started thinking that their younger triplet brother is dead. From that, after Joe cries blood from his eyes, he accepts Weed and Yukimura's request to go and meet their father. Later, Yukimura and Joe start shedding tears of joy when they see Weed actually survived and then the two big brothers start hugging him after Koyuki hugs him. Then the 3 brothers reunite with their father, Gin, in the end. Imagine if the story happened like that. What do you think?
Hyzenthlay Rose
If Yuki was alive, I bet his reunion with Joe would be so heartwarming. And He'd probably help them fight Hybrid.
Eclipse-Wolven
That would definitely be interesting to see how events would change if Yukimura was still alive at the end of the Shougun arc. His reunion with Joe would probably be touching.
Urufuma
There might possibly be some rivalry over the leadership of Paradise since Yukimura is the oldest and most likely the better suited for the job.
ZackThePuppy
I'd love to see a reunion between Yukimura and Joe---it sounds like a good idea for a fan fiction.
Pikafuey
GDWO probably wouldn't suck so bad if Yuki was alive and GDW would've been more kick ass XP
Urufuma
Victor and Bozelf, and all of the Hybrid Bears would be dead like -snap- that.
Punjab
i think, if Yukimura were still alive, he wouldn't go with Weed's pack. Saheiji was basically his father, not Gin, and he'd most likely stay in that area of Ou where the monkeys were and lead his pack there in peace and harmoooonnyy haha.
jackrabbit
QUOTE (Punjab @ Jul 3 2010, 04:56 AM) *
i think, if Yukimura were still alive, he wouldn't go with Weed's pack. Saheiji was basically his father, not Gin, and he'd most likely stay in that area of Ou where the monkeys were and lead his pack there in peace and harmoooonnyy haha.

I understand what you mean, Punjab. But actually, Saheiji was Yukimura's and Joe's adoptive father after their mother, Sakura, became ill. How heart-warming would it be to you if Yukimura finds out that Gin was his real father?
Punjab
i know that, but i think Yukimura would regard Saheiji more as his father than he ever would with Gin. Gin basically deserted him and Joe whereas Saheiji was always there to play the father figure.

though, i thought Yukimura did know Gin was his father and Weed his brother...?
Roksu
i think he only knew that Weed was his brother

since
Gin didnt even know he had pups and Weed in the beginning didnt know he was Gin's son
Punjab
QUOTE (Mizzkie @ Apr 23 2009, 09:13 PM) *
Actually, all three sons knew that Gin is their father at a very young age.
There was a scene where Saheiji explained that Yukimura was in great emotional turmoil when he and Joe had to part with Sakura and Weed.
Yukimura, being the eldest, believed strongly that the bloodline of Gin must not be terminated, that he and his siblings had big responsibilities as the great Leader's sons to pass on their heritage (oh wow, what a mature baby puppy LOL). He did not want to leave his mother, but doing so would mean certain death, which also means an end to Gin's bloodline. As rightful heirs, Yukimura chose duty over his sick mother and weak brother, but never did he express the unimaginable grief he had felt inside.
With one brother most likely gone, Yukimura had a new responsibility to protect his now only brother Joe. When Joe was supposedly killed by the monkeys, Yukimura believed that he had betrayed his father, and all the emotions that clashed together in his soul had corrupted his sense of justice, turning it to vengeance.

from: http://www.gingasite.net/ginga_board/index...amp;hl=yukimura
Roksu
QUOTE (Punjab @ Jul 3 2010, 11:59 AM) *

o then Gin was the only one who didnt know he had sons or no
jackrabbit
QUOTE (Ginga densetsu lover @ Jul 2 2010, 06:16 PM) *
If Yuki was alive, I bet his reunion with Joe would be so heartwarming. And He'd probably help them fight Hybrid.

Yeah. The reunion would be so emotional, Ginga densetsu lover.

QUOTE (Eclipse-Wolven @ Jul 2 2010, 08:16 PM) *
That would definitely be interesting to see how events would change if Yukimura was still alive at the end of the Shougun arc. His reunion with Joe would probably be touching.

You're right. Their reunion might bring tears to our eyes, Eclipse-Wolven.

QUOTE (Urufuma @ Jul 2 2010, 08:22 PM) *
There might possibly be some rivalry over the leadership of Paradise since Yukimura is the oldest and most likely the better suited for the job.

Maybe, Urufuma. But eventually, he'll probably come to realize that destiny itself has chosen Weed to be the leader while Yukimura and Joe will be his 2nd and 3rd in command or something like that.

QUOTE (ZackThePuppy @ Jul 2 2010, 08:36 PM) *
I'd love to see a reunion between Yukimura and Joe---it sounds like a good idea for a fan fiction.

I agree, ZackThePuppy. It sounds like a great idea. I would love to see that.

QUOTE (Pikafuey @ Jul 2 2010, 09:22 PM) *
GDWO probably wouldn't suck so bad if Yuki was alive and GDW would've been more kick ass XP

I agree with you, Pikafuey. It would be extreme!
Gaia-sama
thats a cool story, probably all heart warming and happiness with the reunion of the big family. though, its true. since there are 3 brothers, all of them strong, use battouga, leadership skills, there might be some fighting over the leadership thing. i think Yukimura would be better, as he's the oldest and a better leader then Weed.
Mizzkie
QUOTE (Urufuma @ Jul 3 2010, 12:32 PM) *
Victor and Bozelf, and all of the Hybrid Bears would be dead like -snap- that.
Totally agree.
Ginga Densetsu Yukimura FTW. *woot*

QUOTE (Punjab @ Jul 3 2010, 06:56 PM) *
I believe in this theory as well.
He wouldn't just leave his pack behind.

Oh, and by the way....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC_Y4zOUdcI...feature=related XD
jackrabbit
QUOTE (Gaia-sama @ Aug 17 2010, 06:14 PM) *
thats a cool story, probably all heart warming and happiness with the reunion of the big family. though, its true. since there are 3 brothers, all of them strong, use battouga, leadership skills, there might be some fighting over the leadership thing. i think Yukimura would be better, as he's the oldest and a better leader then Weed.

Well Gaia-sama, at the end of the GDW manga series, after Weed met Joe and helped him defeat the Hybrid Bear, then why didn't Joe fight Weed over leadership as a test? If Joe was the second oldest of the 3 brothers, then why was Weed still declared as the new leader? And if Weed is the new leader, then it wouldn't hurt for Yukimura to be his second-in-command and Joe as Weed's third-in-command.

QUOTE (Mizzkie @ Aug 18 2010, 03:59 AM) *
Totally agree.
Ginga Densetsu Yukimura FTW. *woot*

I believe in this theory as well.
He wouldn't just leave his pack behind.

Oh, and by the way....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC_Y4zOUdcI...feature=related XD

Well, Yukimura still shouldn't underestimate Victor and Bozlef and the Hybrid Bears because they might've been stronger than he would've thought at first and they might've had a chance to find a way to catch him off guard.

Wasn't most of Yukimura's pack wiped out by Shougun and his evil monkey army during the last battle...or am I wrong? And how close was Yukimura's territory to Ohu?
GDWMel
It would have been great if Yukimura was Alive
Gingastar
It would have been really neat and interesting to see what part he would play in GDWO ^^
Gin&Yukimura12
QUOTE (Punjab @ Jul 3 2010, 06:56 PM) *

But most of the pack was wiped out by shogun so he would of had to merge the pack with ou plus knowing weed He probably wouldn't let Yukimura not give Gin a chance
Dragoon
LOL he take over the pack and kick houngen ass
the end
Tikikata
QUOTE (Shadowkill @ Apr 7 2012, 10:48 AM) *
LOL he take over the pack and kick houngen ass
the end

Lol, but Hougen was dead before Yukimura ever came into the story. xD
Gin&Yukimura12
QUOTE (Punjab @ Jul 4 2010, 02:59 AM) *

Kill me if you want but When yukimura felt he betrayed his "father" Which father? adopted or blooded?
XD or both?
Capt. Snugglebottom
QUOTE (Pikafuey @ Jul 2 2010, 09:22 PM) *

LOL THIS^

Yoshi should have not killed off Yuki. I love that guy so much.
RedTheAkita
QUOTE (Pikafuey @ Jul 3 2010, 04:22 AM) *

Agreed. Even though I think Yukimura was a douche and I don't really like him that much, I still think it would've been great if he lived.
Troll Berserker
I'd love to see his reunion with Joe.
But I'm afaid that even if he stayed alive and joned Ohu pack, he's be pushed into bckground like almost every good character after his "moment of glory"...
Gin&Yukimura12
QUOTE (jackrabbit @ Jul 4 2010, 12:12 AM) *
I understand what you mean, Punjab. But actually, Saheiji was Yukimura's and Joe's adoptive father after their mother, Sakura, became ill. How heart-warming would it be to you if Yukimura finds out that Gin was his real father?

It probably would have taken him time to get use to for as he is also the heir leader of Suwa he would probably have the thought of merging suwa with ohu becoming 2nd in command of ohu to have both saheji and gin, hmmm now I wonder if Gin and saheji would get along or not or would they just fight over yukimura? laugh.gif
Akame
I like to think that he and Weed would rule Oś as brothers, and become stronger together.
Dragoon
QUOTE (Akame @ Apr 6 2013, 09:20 PM) *
I like to think that he and Weed would rule Oś as brothers, and become stronger together.

Like the lion king if scar was a goody lol
But it be interesting to see how they rule with weed being forgive and yukimura being the take action type
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.