Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: who else thinks gdw should have been gdj or gdy?
Ginga Board > Community board > Ginga Densetsu Weed
Kohaku
ok, i've seen alot of topics saying how much people hate weed, and how much they love yukimura and joe - so i want to know what everyone else thinks on my next question...................

do you think that the show should have been about Joe and/or Yukimura instead of weed? cause i do...

sorry if theres already a topic like this --- i couldnt find any--- but i might have missed it if there was one.
Victor
QUOTE (Kohaku @ May 17 2009, 04:05 AM) *
ok, i've seen alot of topics saying how much people hate weed, and how much they love yukimura and joe - so i want to know what everyone else thinks on my next question...................

do you think that the show should have been about Joe and/or Yukimura instead of weed? cause i do...

sorry if theres already a topic like this --- i couldnt find any--- but i might have missed it if there was one.

well, it seems like a good idea but i think it should have still been weed because i think GDW introduces people who don't know about it to the magna
Alex
Of course not. We see a lot of overpowered dogs already, no one needs another Riki wannabe. What I prefer IS (damn, Im lame at english) a solid story that atleast touches reality is someway. I know this is just a children cartoon, but that doesn't mean that...ok, nevermind, the rest would be written in another topic.
Fayt
No i dont think it should be ny of them it should just be GDW as it wouldnt be the same if it was one of them two and they are not like Gin was when he was little like Weed is (sort of). I think if it was them too it would be some what horribel and half of the character's wouldnt have been in it if it was one of them two. We done need more that want too be Riki I love Weed I think he is a very good main character and I like the fact he doesnt always want too fight all the time. I just wouldnt be Ginga without Weed as the main character if you ask me^^.
howling-wolfie
I would love some short side anime's of his brothers, such a 3 episode long anime of them and the monkeys (I havn't read the manga so can't explain) I think GDW is okay as is, but I would have liked some involvment of Yukimura and Joe ^^
WinterFang
QUOTE (howling-wolfie @ May 17 2009, 07:09 AM) *
I would love some short side anime's of his brothers, such a 3 episode long anime of them and the monkeys (I havn't read the manga so can't explain) I think GDW is okay as is, but I would have liked some involvment of Yukimura and Joe ^^

I agree
KremlinJill
No. I think it should stay as GDW. This is mainly becuase of the fact that Weed is a far more developed character than Joe or Yukimura.
Kurojaki
I'm sorry, but I think it should be neither. Even though I don't like GDW much, I think it would be better to just be about Weedy (Plus, I really hate both Joe and Yukimura)
John Of Ohu
Couldn't be much worse than 'Weed'.
Gaia-sama
i love Joe and Yukimura, but i think GDW is great the way it is. thought it would be kind of interesting to see Yukimura and Joe's pasts...
Aotora
I think GDW is good, but it would be nice to see a long Gaiden (not a short unique volume like GDR ) about Yukimura and/or Joe's life. Their puppyhood with Saheiji, if they miss their mother and/or brother, etc...
Beast
YES!

I would've loved it if it was GDJ!
yogoma
Nah joe and yukimaru are interesting chars but it would been boring if I all had to look forward to is a gin look alike bitching about his dad absence and dog killing innocence monkeys all time cause he's too stupid to tell the difference between good and evil. I like gdw just the way it is. If GDJ or GDY they would done things the way gin did and that would have been boring. No conflict since they would always kill the enemies like everyone wants them too.
pyk
While it would be interesting to see a little side manga about the two, I think GDW is fine as it is.
Gingastar
I think GDW is just fine.
Roksu
well yukimura was an asshole and joe was depressed Weed showed justice and kindness forgiving his enemys even if they hurt him to the point where he nearly died he still forgives them

it would of been horrible if it was gdy or gdj since they dont have a sense of justice and kindness
Cruxis
Well, I think GDW is just okay that way. I agree that it would have been better if there were some stories about Yukimura and Joe but I think that it's okay if Weed is the maincharacter
Gaia-sama
i think seeing a Gaiden of the 2 characters is good. but Weedy is still ok...its just that Yukimura and Joe don't have as strong a sense of justice as Weedy, even though Weedy is too soft. XD
RedTheAkita
No. I like Ginga Densetsu Weed the way it is. I hate Joe and Yukimura, and I think the series would be boring if either of Weed's brother's were the main characters.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.