Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bomb GDW
Ginga Board > Community board > Ginga Densetsu Weed
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62
Yougurt
Okay, we all know that there were some horrible horrible animation mistakes in GDW. The comparison between episodes is stunning. There's so much difference one should think that it'd been made in two different countries on two different planets.

So let's bomb the mistakes!

Akame
What ever happened here? Akame suddenly got rabbit teaths....?

Weed
Weed looks like some kind of mouse here. His muzzle and mouth looks so twisted! Plus his eyes are huge O_O
akitawolf
i dont have many,but heres one i like:

hougen lost his tounge
some thing must of happened to him sad.gif

(sorry for my bad spelling)
Wulf
Dude, his whole face period looks horrible xD
Azura
QUOTE (Wulf @ Mar 28 2008, 02:32 PM) *
Dude, his whole face period looks horrible xD

Actually, I think his face looks fine. The tongue thing is weird, but if I'm correct, that was in the middle of him licking his lips.

Meh, either way, it does have it's humour to it. Especially with his expression xD
Keirin
QUOTE (Azura @ Mar 28 2008, 06:42 PM) *
Actually, I think his face looks fine. The tongue thing is weird, but if I'm correct, that was in the middle of him licking his lips.

Meh, either way, it does have it's humour to it. Especially with his expression xD

Yeah, but poor weed laugh.gif
Jenkotsu
QUOTE (Yougurt @ Mar 27 2008, 04:40 PM) *
Weed
Weed looks like some kind of mouse here. His muzzle and mouth looks so twisted! Plus his eyes are huge O_O

OMG! Weed look´s like a rabbit! Eyes are... Terrible.
Wulf
Thats your opinion, Azura. I think it looks HORRIBLE, and he doesn't resemble a Great Dane at all. They over did everything.
Azura
QUOTE (Wulf @ Mar 28 2008, 06:26 PM) *
Thats your opinion, Azura. I think it looks HORRIBLE, and he doesn't resemble a Great Dane at all. They over did everything.

Ehh, I dunno. Maybe I'm just not as picky anymore. Sorry ^^;;;
TheBigThree
QUOTE (akitawolf @ Mar 28 2008, 07:49 AM) *
i dont have many,but heres one i like:

hougen lost his tounge
some thing must of happened to him sad.gif

(sorry for my bad spelling)

Maybe not the best but not the worst in my opinion.
Yitoku

what happend here? XD baloon ken 8)
Lai
Woah, Ken looks terrible there! I knew the GDW animators were terrible...but this doesn't seem quite right.
Wulf
No need to apologize, Azura =)

Ken looks like those inflatable Bowzer heads in Mario party that you have to pump and blow up xD;
Yitoku
i know, and ofcourse its in ep 2 wink.gif
Lupocheet
QUOTE (Yitoku @ Mar 29 2008, 07:14 PM) *
i know, and ofcourse its in ep 2 wink.gif

no, its from episode 3 wink.gif
Yitoku
okey XD i watched it on youtube and it was only from ep 2, but maybe they slipped in somethings from ep 3 n_n
Keirin
QUOTE (Yitoku @ Mar 29 2008, 06:08 PM) *

what happend here? XD baloon ken 8)

Teeth look weird tongue.gif
JennyKiba
Wow Ken really does look like a balloon XDDD
Accaliawolf
I hope Ken's head doesn't pop.
HanaOfShiga
Look at Jerome's face
LuminousWolf
QUOTE (HanaOfShiga @ Mar 31 2008, 06:08 PM) *

Jeezus,look at Lector! blink.gif
HanaOfShiga
Oh yes I forgot to say about him
Keirin
QUOTE (HanaOfShiga @ Mar 31 2008, 06:08 PM) *

Oh.My.God. That's terrible. He missed some markings. laugh.gif
Peace-Seal
OMG, weird pics. xD
Especially Jerome's face, he doesn't looks like himself! xD
Azura
QUOTE (HanaOfShiga @ Mar 31 2008, 02:08 PM) *

That's Jerome!? Holy smokes, I wouldn't haven't been able to recognize him if I wasn't told it was him xD
Kasai
Ahhahaa, I wonder what the animators would be thinking if they read this topic XD Those pictures are terrible, especially that last with Jerome and Lector... just.. it would be hilarious if it was a comedy-show or something, but in animeshow... well, GDW is terrible mistake.

Still, I can't stop laughing at these pictures.
Yitoku
ok ... that was. wierd o_o they missed so much in jeromes markings o_O
Kasai
QUOTE (Yitoku @ Apr 2 2008, 04:26 PM) *
ok ... that was. wierd o_o they missed so much in jeromes markings o_O

Yeah, it gives the expression that they didn't even try to make it properly.. just as fast they could, and they were thinking that no one would care if the dogs seemed rather odd.
Peace-Seal
QUOTE (Kasai @ Apr 2 2008, 02:11 PM) *
Yeah, it gives the expression that they didn't even try to make it properly.. just as fast they could, and they were thinking that no one would care if the dogs seemed rather odd.

I agree. They all care about money. Money is time. It's bad, really, they looks really weird on some of the pics. Bad work...
Icerobot
I saw a bunch the other day as I was skimming through episodes for amvs, but I didn't bother to screen cap any of them. xP

LOL, that last one with Jerome and Lector scared me.
Yitoku

Jerome looks like a horse or something

Alligator blue?
Kai
There's Blue famous jaws laugh.gif

And your right, he does look like an alligator
huskywolf
I always thought Blue was distantly related to an alligator!
Kyoushiro's Lady
Strange pictures...
Accaliawolf
If Blue was still alive, maybe he would one day turn into an alligator.
Arano

Weed looks like one of those scary dolls... and Rocket in the background looks no better!
Keirin
Blues jaws really look awesome...even if I've seen them hundred times tongue.gif

Weed has been smoking weed again..

Kasi
Ones such as that Jerome really can't be said to be bad. Those are very fast movements so for that effect they need to be warped and simplified. You wouldn't really see that whilst watching it.

About the missing markings though. I'm not sure. It could just be a mistake, but you still would't see it in a fast shot like that wink.gif

Blue's jaws I think was going for that fast exaggeration as well, but it really did fail XD
Arano
QUOTE (Kasi @ Apr 4 2008, 11:27 PM) *
Ones such as that Jerome really can't be said to be bad. Those are very fast movements so for that effect they need to be warped and simplified. You wouldn't really see that whilst watching it.

About the missing markings though. I'm not sure. It could just be a mistake, but you still would't see it in a fast shot like that wink.gif

Blue's jaws I think was going for that fast exaggeration as well, but it really did fail XD

I remember pointing this out in the old topic, and I whole heartedly agree with what you've said. The fast/exaggerated shots are always the worst to freeze-frame - another example is the infamous shot of Hougans "giraffe" neck when he's beating Weed senseless.

But at the risk of getting off topic, what do you think their excuse is for this shot?

Kasi
Haha, some of the dogs are very well off! lol.
Kai
Sumo dogs lol ^^
Flann
QUOTE (Arano @ Apr 4 2008, 06:13 PM) *
what do you think their excuse is for this shot?

Child labor? tongue.gif
Azura
QUOTE (Arano @ Apr 4 2008, 04:30 PM) *

Weed looks like one of those scary dolls... and Rocket in the background looks no better!

What I find funny about that shot ish that the dog's whose head ish cut off my Kyoushiro's head...if you looked at him for just a quick second, you would think he was Jerome.

(And Jerome was kicked out before this scene ever took place xD)
Keirin
QUOTE (Arano @ Apr 4 2008, 11:13 PM) *

Ugh great. holy cow, that dotted one looks terrible. funny that I didn't notice this ohmy.gif
Kasai
QUOTE (Yitoku @ Apr 4 2008, 08:52 PM) *

Alligator blue?

Bwahahhaa, that's something that I can't help laughing at XD Something so wonderful, it'd make a cool avatar...
Accaliawolf
Chubby dogs
Tora
You guys have find so many in a little time. *goes to see if I can find some*
ACE
XD hell yeah, it' awfull!
Yitoku

and kaibutsu looks like a female dog that is going to take a pee o___O
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.