Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GingaMerch Christmas Giveaway!
Ginga Board > Members' board > Auctions and Trading Post
Regnant

http://gingamerch.com/giveaway/

Enter to win a PurePlastic plush or Battle for Futago Pass! Runner-up prizes are GDW blind-box figures. More info at http://gingamerch.com/giveaway/
Tora
I submitted! But it made a misstake as I did it over my phone, I accedntly sent it before I was able to finnish it! I am willing to pay a little of the shipping, if I somehow would win, depending how much money I have at that time. And if winning, I would like a Jôji plush.
Tokimaru
I entered as well (:
Regnant
QUOTE (Tora @ Dec 19 2016, 09:41 AM) *
I submitted! But it made a misstake as I did it over my phone, I accedntly sent it before I was able to finnish it! I am willing to pay a little of the shipping, if I somehow would win, depending how much money I have at that time. And if winning, I would like a Jôji plush.

No worries, I've updated your submission with the fixed info smile.gif
WormBagged
I entered- thank you so much for the chance!
If I don't win I will definitely have to buy that Hougen plush from FutagoShop. Thanks for posting this too, else I'd never even know these items all existed!
SaskedieJagerin
Submitted my entry!
This is an amazing opportunity, thank you very much!
And good luck to everyone =D
Kuroi
I entered it as well. Was kinda confused, though, as it said 2015 xD
Regnant
QUOTE (Kuroi @ Dec 20 2016, 08:26 AM) *
I entered it as well. Was kinda confused, though, as it said 2015 xD

Whoops! Fixed that!
Regnant
Grand prize winner is Skye! Runner ups are Hyenayo, Heebjeeb, Akame, and Motkk. Arano was also drawn as a runner up but chose to pass the prize to another. I'll be contacting the winners within the next day or so to confirm shipping.
FDQ
Awww, I was really hoping to win that board game since it's only available for another 10 days and I ca't spend any money 'cause I'm saving cause I'm going to Tokyo in February sad.gif

Anyway, many gratz to the winners!
Tokimaru
Congrats to the winners! (:
Akame
sobbingomg YAAAAAY
SaskedieJagerin
Congrats to the winners tongue.gif
Regnant
QUOTE (FDQ @ Jan 2 2017, 02:27 PM) *
Awww, I was really hoping to win that board game since it's only available for another 10 days and I ca't spend any money 'cause I'm saving cause I'm going to Tokyo in February sad.gif

Anyway, many gratz to the winners!

What do you mean only available for another 10 days? You can purchase it any time at https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/battle-for-futago-pass
(price varies depending on production costs on GameCrafter... they've been very variable lately sadly)
Arano
Late posting buuuut I'm glad I entered! I'll level with you... The only reason I entered is because I could see that I could choose to donate the runner up prize, and... I tend to always win the runner up prizes rofl. So I'm really glad someone got something thanks to me entering? X''''''D hahaha!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.