Full Version: PurePlastic - Finnish merchandise
Ginga Board > Community board > Hopeanuoli
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Uru
I just leave these here:

Website ja Facebook.

Digsu
Oh my, what is this? :0

A quick summary of that Facebook post for you all: some kind of a project that has been going on for many years is about to be unveiled and, if us Ginga people make enough noise about it, the first reveals will be made on Friday.

And I must say, those ears poking from that cardboard box are making me very curious and very excited.

edit: whoops, I didn't notice that there was an English translation in the post's comments.
Jenny
biggrin.gif

Soo ????
Regnant
I can't wait to see what it is!!!
doberman454
I wanna see *q* When?

I want ittt
Fayt
You managed to get copyright to make official Ginga items? if so cool and I'm interested (very much if it's all official and what)

Also questions:

It says right now you wont be shipping international yet do you know when you would? As I'm very interested in the 'Gin' plush (I'm guessing it's gin or weed) you will be providing I really hope you can start selling overseas soon please smile.gif. Also do you know a rough idea of the prices of the plushies and size? If you can't answer right now don't worry I'm just super interested that's all. (feel free to answer any after your announcement on Friday don't feel you need to rush or anything)

Anyway liked the facebook so I can keep and eye on it smile.gif
KremlinJill
Oh sweet and sour Jesus.
//wipes credit card
Regnant
I don't think they are saying anything till Friday, since we haven't even see the whole photo yet XD

QUOTE (darkpheonixchild @ Apr 7 2016, 12:33 AM) *
It says right now you wont be shipping international yet do you know when you would? As I'm very interested in the 'Gin' plush (I'm guessing it's gin or weed) you will be providing I really hope you can start selling overseas soon please smile.gif.

Anyone in Finland want to be a middleman/proxy for darkpheonixchild and I? (and anyone else outside the shipping range)
Kuroi
Definitely interesting! I'm pretty excited to see the merch and hope I can find something that I like (I am picky).
doberman454
QUOTE (Regnant @ Apr 7 2016, 09:56 AM) *
I don't think they are saying anything till Friday, since we haven't even see the whole photo yet XD

Anyone in Finland want to be a middleman/proxy for darkpheonixchild and I? (and anyone else outside the shipping range)

Same here Regnant I'd love one too. Do they ship international?
Kaizena
Is this official merch?
Fayt
QUOTE (Regnant @ Apr 7 2016, 05:56 PM) *

I know I'm just excited to know more about the plush in the box.

Yeah if anyone can help others get the items that would be great smile.gif

Uru
First items!

Translations (there might be mistakes, so please ask if something is unclear):

PurePlastic's first project is set of 12 posters. The first ones are Summer Day and Legend that you might have seen in WEED artbook before.

And yes, these are copyright-merchandise and I have the rights from Takahashi & Nihonbungeisha to make them. But also due to this I also don't have rights to ship items internationally at this moment. I try to get rights to ship items to other countries too, but it might take some time. I hope few months max, but it took me about 3 years to get copyrights so... If you really want something, you should try to get middleman to help you.
Fayt
QUOTE (Uru @ Apr 8 2016, 09:16 AM) *
First items!

Translations (there might be mistakes, so please ask if something is unclear):

PurePlastic's first project is set of 12 posters. The first ones are Summer Day and Legend that you might have seen in WEED artbook before.

And yes, these are copyright-merchandise and I have the rights from Takahashi & Nihonbungeisha to make them. But also due to this I also don't have rights to ship items internationally at this moment. I try to get rights to ship items to other countries too, but it might take some time. I hope few months max, but it took me about 3 years to get copyrights so... If you really want something, you should try to get middleman to help you.

Lovely looking posters. Also congrats on getting the copyright for the merchandise smile.gif. I hope you can get the rights to ship over seas soon, if not I'm sure we can find someone to help us as a middle man ^^

I can't wait to see more smile.gif

(I still hope that's a plush in the box and we get to see it soon smile.gif )
Digsu
Lovely posters!

Honestly, I think it's amazing that you've gone through the trouble to get the rights to produce Ginga merchandise. I never expected to see licensed Ginga merch coming from Finland, but here we are. This is seriously amazing.

Arano
QUOTE (Uru @ Apr 6 2016, 04:59 PM) *

-stares-
If this is a grey Gin plush... and it's better styling than the Japanese ones... you have my attention. (8

Well done for getting the merch rights! I know you don't want to give too many details away, so I'll try to word this as yes or no question rather than asking for specifics ;D

Does this mean that you have more or less free reign over the types of artwork you can use and the types of merchandise you can manufacture (within reason)?

I'm just curious as to how different we can expect the merchandise to be in comparison to what is available in Japan. I've always been a little disappointed by the newer merch but if you have the chance to offer some different products that's really good news ^^
SpyKid
So hyped for this. I've always wanted to see more posters, and specially with the pictures from the art book it's nice! I am also excited to see who's hiding in that box smile.gif
So, did I understand this correctly, only shipping inside of Finland? Or does Europe work? I would buy these and I'm from germany and finland is like, really close to germany, or do I need a forwarder
Regnant
QUOTE (SpyKid @ Apr 8 2016, 08:08 AM) *
So hyped for this. I've always wanted to see more posters, and specially with the pictures from the art book it's nice! I am also excited to see who's hiding in that box smile.gif
So, did I understand this correctly, only shipping inside of Finland? Or does Europe work? I would buy these and I'm from germany and finland is like, really close to germany, or do I need a forwarder

I'm assuming it's only within Finland. The issue isn't distance is legal permissions. I think they've only gotten permission to sell within Finland.
Fayt
Just saw the new gin plush pre-view on FB and omg he's so cute so far 'i'm 100% gonna get one. Now just to find a helper to get me one when out. If anyone one here is willing to help people get one please let us know as their is a good few of us that would like one and wouldn't be able to order if not.
Kuroi
I'm on board with you, phoenix. If somebody would be so nice to help I guess they'd be swarmed by GB users throwing their money at them, haha. But srsly, I want that merch ;A;
Digsu
Oh my goodness it's got floofy cheeks

doberman454
QUOTE (Kuroi @ Apr 8 2016, 11:26 AM) *
I'm on board with you, phoenix. If somebody would be so nice to help I guess they'd be swarmed by GB users throwing their money at them, haha. But srsly, I want that merch ;A;

I agree I'd totally throw some their way! I need some posters and plooshies! haha

esp. official posters! : D

Someone should take orders and help us ginga boarders! :"3

SpyKid
Damn, that new picture of the plush on facebook. I really like its eyes! I'm excited for more info on the plush.
I'm assuming this plush of Gin (?) wouldn't be the only one and there are more to come.
Still hoping that there'll be a Orion and Koyuki plush.. I would totally buy that.
Anttu
So lots of people in here have been asking if someone would be willing to be a middleman since due to rights PurePlastic can't yet ship worldwide. So yes, I think I can help some people who are really interested about buying from PurePlastic. Feel free to contact me if you need any help. I'm willing to try and help anyone who's trustworthy. ( So no "please buy and send me this and I'll pay you back someday" -business, thank you. )

Also if you know some fans and collectors or have friends in Finland, go ahead and ask them if they're willing to help! ^^
Regnant
QUOTE (Anttu @ Apr 9 2016, 03:37 AM) *
So lots of people in here have been asking if someone would be willing to be a middleman since due to rights PurePlastic can't yet ship worldwide. So yes, I think I can help some people who are really interested about buying from PurePlastic. Feel free to contact me if you need any help. I'm willing to try and help anyone who's trustworthy. ( So no "please buy and send me this and I'll pay you back someday" -business, thank you. )

Also if you know some fans and collectors or have friends in Finland, go ahead and ask them if they're willing to help! ^^

Thank you so much Anttu!!!! I'll definitely contact you once stuff is available to purchase ~
Digsu
From the latest Facebook post:
But let's continue from here soon: we'll take closer look at Weed and we can also find out if he is alone in that box...

There's more stuff in the box? There's more stuff in the box?!

Fayt
QUOTE (Anttu @ Apr 9 2016, 10:37 AM) *

Yes please I'll contact you as well when they are up for order, thanks for offering to help us smile.gif

Oh so it's Weed in the box I was thinking it this morning as I was like wait no scar but I guess I just expected Weed to be blue not sliver XD OMG maybe more 8D the wait it's hard, but I can't wait to see more news. Sucks that I'm on shifts at work where I don't know when I'll finish ><
doberman454
QUOTE (Regnant @ Apr 9 2016, 07:05 AM) *
Thank you so much Anttu!!!! I'll definitely contact you once stuff is available to purchase ~

Anttu that's so sweet of you! Thank you so much! Same here, when it is for sale I'll contact you aswell =>

There is more? biggrin.gif I wonder what else is in that box?

I like how Weed plushie has a more natural colored fur! smile.gif
Kuroi
That's so awesome, Anttu! I hope you won't mind a PM from me as well once something of interest pops up biggrin.gif
Arano
I've got my fingers crossed that lil grey Weed will have a lil grey Gin with him. HNG. So many possibilities though.

Shall I move this into the Hopeanuoli community board as it will be a Finnish merchandise topic, or should it stay here?
Fayt
QUOTE (Arano @ Apr 9 2016, 08:37 PM) *
Shall I move this into the Hopeanuoli community board as it will be a Finnish merchandise topic, or should it stay here?

I think yes it should be moved as like you said it will be Finnish merchandise and more will be announced over time as well. Maybe for now it could stay here but over all it might be better moved as over time it will bet lost in all the posts on here making it hard to find for new members that don't know what the companies name is. Maybe move it and pin it as well so it's easy for new members to find who are looking to order some merchandise or just see what's out there.

I'm gonna be saving money from my next wage and putting it away to order things when things are up and ready for ordering smile.gif
Regnant
Oh gosh I can't handle the all the fluffy cuteness!!!!

http://www.urumi.fi/pureplastic/tuotteet/p...pupplu01-detail

(For those on GingaMerch, he's added as "Weed (Finnish)", and I did receive permission to use photos)
Uru
Full pictures of Weed.

You can move this topic freely. I was wondering myself too where I should put it: here or Hopeanuoli section.
SpyKid
WOW THE HYPE!!1 I was so waiting to see the whole plush! Checked the facebook everyday and finally there it is smile.gif
It looks VERY cute and fluffy. MY WALLET WON'T BE SAFE I'M THROWING ALL MY MONEY AT YOU. I will save up money for these now. Are we getting info on the prices soon
Gingastar
So cute oh my goodness! x3
Fayt
Oh so cute I'll be ordering one of them smile.gif Maybe one for a friend if she wants one.

Looking forward to hearing the pricing on them and when they will be in stock. If they go on pre-order I'll pre-order one.

Still interested if anything else was with him ^^.
doberman454
QUOTE (Arano @ Apr 9 2016, 12:37 PM) *
I've got my fingers crossed that lil grey Weed will have a lil grey Gin with him. HNG. So many possibilities though.

I think you should, isn't it considered Finnish merchandise? :3
I think that's a good area! biggrin.gif
doberman454
Weed is so cute! His fluffy tail omgurd I want him now! He looks so cuddle-able! I wonder how much he's gonna cost?
KremlinJill
HAVOC/FINNISH MEMBERS BE MY MIDDLEMAN
;A;
I need 65 of them.
Digsu
Aaahh I can't wait for when he goes up for (pre-)order, he's so adorable~
Tora
All right! This means I NEED to visit Finland at least once a year somehow to buy stuff. I want so much of this...
FDQ
I want two of them! So he's never gonna be alone!

Any chance there'll be plushies of the 3 Kai brothers? That would be awesome to have a set of them happy.gif
Uru
Thank you for the comments. Question: I'm planning to write about making these plushies & posters to my blog and I was planning to write it in English too.
1. Would you be interested in reading that?
2. Would someone want proofread the text(s)? It would be nice to avoid spelling mistakes...

Two more things:

The price of Weed plush is 35,90 euro.

We will publish two more posters today. Pre order will open at Monday.
Kuroi
Awesome price for the plush! biggrin.gif
I really want one now.
Regnant
QUOTE (Uru @ Apr 16 2016, 08:05 AM) *
Thank you for the comments. Question: I'm planning to write about making these plushies & posters to my blog and I was planning to write it in English too.
2. Would someone want proofread the text(s)? It would be nice to avoid spelling mistakes...

Two more things:

I'd be more than happy to be a proofreader for you ^.^
Fayt
QUOTE (Uru @ Apr 16 2016, 03:05 PM) *

Two more things:

Perfect price for the plush I was so close as well to the price I was guessing £30 (around 37Euro) XD

It would be great to see the blog in English as well smile.gif
I saw you say the pre-order start for posters on monday, will the plush be up for pre-order soon as well?
Anttu
Weed on ensimmäinen hahmo kahdeksan pehmon sarjastamme, jotka julkaistaan vuoden 2016 aikana.

Pehmot ovat superpehmoisia ja korkealaatuisia. Keräilijöiden lisäksi nämä söpöläiset ilahduttavat myös nuorempia harrastajia, sillä ne on valmistettu CE-säännösten mukaan, minkä ansiosta ne soveltuvat myös leluiksi yli 3-vuotiaille lapsille.

Weedin mitat ovat 30 x 14 x 30 cm ja sen suositusmyyntihinta on 35,90 euroa.

Fast english translation:

"Weed is the first character from our series of eight plushies which will be published in 2016.

Plushies are super soft and in high quality. Besides collectors these cuties are also delightful for younger hobbyists because they are approved by CE-decree and suitable for kids over 3-years.

Weed's measurements are 30 x 14 x 30 cm and it's recommended selling price is 35,90 euros.

QUOTE (darkpheonixchild @ Apr 16 2016, 03:55 PM) *
I saw you say the pre-order start for posters on monday, will the plush be up for pre-order soon as well?

The pre-order date of plush isn't announced yet. It's said to be published at the end of this year.
Arano
8 Plushies. EIGHT. If Weed is anything to go by they will all be wonderful. Honestly never thought I would want Ginga plushes. I can't remember the last time I bought a soft toy even XD

I'll move this topic to Hopeanuoli~
Kuroi
Gotta collect them all...!

No, srsly, I really want all eight of them.
doberman454
QUOTE (Kuroi @ Apr 16 2016, 01:30 PM) *
Gotta collect them all...!

No, srsly, I really want all eight of them.

I gotta have all 8 too... I wonder who else is in plush form?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.