Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why did Smith or John have no pups
Ginga Board > Community board > Ginga Densetsu Weed
Wilson
I thought they would as they were both high ranking members of the ohu army
JennyKiba
If you think about it in a human way, just because someone is high ranking in society, that solely alone does not mean they will always have children. For example, not every human female will have children, whether it's for a personal or biological reason not every female will have children of their own. This may be the case with Smith and John. Or it could be just because Smith and John could not find a proper mates (since there are not many female dogs in the series). Maybe Yoshi decided that there would be too many characters if all of the high ranking dogs were to have pups. Or maybe Yoshi decided that it was too minor of an arc in the Ginga story line to discuss, therefore we never met their mates or pups.

These are just my thoughts on the subject. I've thought about this before but I believe there is no real solid reason unless Yoshi has told us otherwise.
Urufuma
Since they were also hunting dogs/pets at one point it could be that they were neutered.
Wilson
QUOTE (Urufuma @ Mar 29 2016, 03:49 AM) *
Since they were also hunting dogs/pets at one point it could be that they were neutered.

Oh yeah I never thought of that
JennyKiba
QUOTE (Urufuma @ Mar 28 2016, 10:49 PM) *

Good point, that did not even cross my mind. Would explain why some of the dogs who've had owners before might not have had pups.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.