Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remake
Ginga Board > Community board > Ginga Densetsu Weed
Wilson
Should GDW have a remake
Platina
Manga or anime? If anime, then I vote yes, since there were a lot of errors with animation and what-not, and maybe have it follow closely to the manga. GNG did, I think.

Sadly, I don't see it happening.
ZackThePuppy
There's almost no chance it would happen but a remake of GDW with better animation would be wonderful to see.
caninesrock
I think it would be cool if they did a remake that included some of the later arcs like the Russian dogs arc, the monkey arc, the hybrid bear arc, etc. as well as the Kaibtusu and Hougen arc that they had in the original anime of course. Also, better animation would be cool too. I kind of want Studio Bones to animate it because their animation is amazing, especially of canines. They're the ones who animated all the wolf,dog, and wolfdog characters in Wolf's Rain, Ein the corgi from Cowboy Bebop, and the Shiba Inu from Sword of the Stranger. I mean, just look at this:

Large image

Now imagine that beautiful gorgeously drawn dog is Sasuke from GDW. Isn't it amazing?

Or even if we changed his color, he could pass as an Akita and be Weed. Imagine minus the wrong coloring if that was how amazing Weed was drawn.

It would be an animated masterpiece.

I'm crying tears of joyous longing just thinking about it.
Gingastar
I don't see it happening, since the anime isn't that old nor was it very popular. However, as much as I like the anime we have now, I think seeing a remake with better animation would be rather nice. The fact that they left stuff out of the anime never bothered me either, but it would still be nice to see things added in like George, and maybe even keep Jerome alive.
Kasi
A remake would be nice, however unlikely.
But rather I would much prefer a continuation onto later arcs that were never in the anime, or a new series, preferably GDWO.

The art quality is my only gripe with the current anime series. Even though having characters like George and Ron included would have been good.
SaskedieJagerin
QUOTE (Gingastar @ Feb 1 2016, 05:32 AM) *
I don't see it happening, since the anime isn't that old nor was it very popular. However, as much as I like the anime we have now, I think seeing a remake with better animation would be rather nice. The fact that they left stuff out of the anime never bothered me either, but it would still be nice to see things added in like George, and maybe even keep Jerome alive.

QUOTE (Kasi @ Feb 1 2016, 08:09 AM) *
A remake would be nice, however unlikely.
But rather I would much prefer a continuation onto later arcs that were never in the anime, or a new series, preferably GDWO.

The art quality is my only gripe with the current anime series. Even though having characters like George and Ron included would have been good.

I agree with both, you said exactly what I had in mind!
I know it's never going to happen but it'd be really great to see an improved GDW anime with some quality animation (well...at this point, I think everything would have been better than the studo DEEN dogs lol) as well as the story portraied decently, with no characters left off, unless they're pretty much background or with not really a significant/important role...
I don't ask for GDW:O, though it would be cool to see a sequel, but I'd like to see the arcs after Hougen's made into an anime as well! From the current GDW it looks like there's no continuation at all...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.