Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weed dub ?
Ginga Board > Community board > Ginga Densetsu Weed
Dobie
I know that there is a dub on GNG , but is there a dub on Weed on your language? , don't know that there is some Swedish dub on Weed.
Tora
For what I know, there's only a Danish dub on Weed (except Thai dub). I own it all. And must say, I like it better then Japanese most of the time (huh, wtf?!). happy.gif
GoldenPuma
QUOTE (Tora @ Oct 28 2013, 01:23 AM) *
For what I know, there's only a Danish dub on Weed (except Thai dub). I own it all. And must say, I like it better then Japanese most of the time (huh, wtf?!). happy.gif

Of course, you're Danish tongue.gif
Tikikata
QUOTE (GoldenPuma @ Oct 27 2013, 07:55 PM) *

Actually, she's Swedish, lol. tongue.gif
Blue Horse
QUOTE (The Tiger of Kai @ Oct 27 2013, 06:56 PM) *
Actually, she's Swedish, lol. tongue.gif

Lol people get them confused with.

bart12345
I have a Chinese dub of GDW on DVD from Malaysia(with the original Japanese)but with poor quality video.
Dobie
QUOTE (Tora @ Oct 28 2013, 12:23 AM) *
For what I know, there's only a Danish dub on Weed (except Thai dub). I own it all. And must say, I like it better then Japanese ost of the time (huh, wtf?!). happy.gif

Danish dub , why didn't they dub it on Swedish & Finnish then? , wouldn' t buy a danish dub when there is a Weed on its original language with swedish sub who i think is the most wonderful , Japanese is preferable that my thought.
Tora
QUOTE (GoldenPuma @ Oct 28 2013, 12:55 AM) *

Swedish here. ;P

And I like it for most of these reasons:
Mer don't have that high voice that makes you ear bleed.
The do make more dog sounds.
And when Kyoshiro calls for his pack he do howl and not scream.

QUOTE (Dobie @ Oct 28 2013, 06:31 PM) *
Danish dub , why didn't they dub it on Swedish & Finnish then? , wouldn' t buy a danish dub when there is a Weed on its original language with swedish sub who i think is the most wonderful , Japanese is preferable that my thought.

Not even in Norwegian.
And I would love a Swedish dub, we can make it better with the voices. Just like I want a Swedish uncut dub of GNG. ^^
Tikikata
My Finnish friend told me that Finland usually doesn't dub anime anymore and prefer to use subtitles. Has something to do with their history of "bad dubs" in the past. I own the collector's edition of the Weed boxset and there are only Finnish and Swedish subtitles with Japanese audio. I usually just watch without subtitles. I love RAW more than subtitles anyway.
Chani
QUOTE (The Tiger of Kai @ Oct 28 2013, 09:43 PM) *
My Finnish friend told me that Finland usually doesn't dub anime anymore and prefer to use subtitles. Has something to do with their history of "bad dubs" in the past. I own the collector's edition of the Weed boxset and there are only Finnish and Swedish subtitles with Japanese audio. I usually just watch without subtitles. I love RAW more than subtitles anyway.

Also in Finland, more mature movies/series usually won't get dubbed as the age group watching them can read the subtitles. Dubbed stuff is pretty much only for children.
Ginga Densetsu Weed, with blood and violence, is for older viewers.
Dobie
QUOTE (Tora @ Oct 28 2013, 07:43 PM) *
Not even in Norwegian.
And I would love a Swedish dub, we can make it better with the voices. Just like I want a Swedish uncut dub of GNG. ^^

True , that would have been a much easier language , a swedish dub of Weed would be nice & special , but i think that it would be like the GNG swedish dub edition ,cut , if they release a dub edition of Weed on Swedish it should be a uncut edition , as you i also would like a Swedish uncut dub edition of GNG , but i think i would prefer the Japanese original as with Weed even if its really special with dub editions on the own language as i said , but the Japanese original is really wonderful they really is the characters of this wonderful story , thats why the Japanese original is sharper then the Swedish dub . Swedish dub some i think doesn't fit as wonderful as the Japanese , even if the swedish dub of GNG is special , my favorite is the original Japanese though happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.