Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why did Sniper kill Stone ?
Ginga Board > Community board > Ginga Densetsu Weed
Pougne24
Hello everyone, I wondered : why did Sniper kill Stone in volume 16 ? And what did they say before the fight ?

I read that Hougen told Sniper to kill Stone to prove his loyalty, but... this is just strange Oo

I can't read Japanese very well, I think Stone and Kamakiri mocked Sniper but I'm not sure... Could someone please resume me what happened ?

Here's a link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuoeK4gMn84 (it's from 3mn 07)

Thanks in advance ^^
Ceie
I don't know why he killed Stone but I think he wanted to show what his legs can do. They might think his legs are useless but it's a special weapon for Sniper. He's sure all will be afriad for his legs and Hougen will be impressed. Who knows, but that's what I think. smile.gif
Tora
Of the little I can read, it was to let the Number 2 of Hougen (Sniper) and Number 2 of Kamakiri (Stone) fight. We will know more when vol 16 comes out in Finnish soon. ^^
Kuroi
Okay... So I just fetched my volume 16 because the scans in the youtube video were rather unreadable... xD
If I got it right Kamakiri and co. didn't like Sniper's attitude and Hougen suggested a fight between Sniper and Stone to determine who should be number 2 and 3 serving under him. If Stone should lose, Sniper would be number 2 and Kamakiri only number 3. We see how that ended.
I'm not 100% sure, though, as I'm still learning... |D
GoldenPuma
I believe Stone was threatend by Sniper and there for Sniper challenged to fight.
Pougne24
Thank you everyone biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.