Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How old is Akame?
Ginga Board > Community board > Ginga Densetsu Weed
Blue Horse
How old is akame in the anime? He's old, but how old? If Gin is 14 years old, Akame got to be
like 20. Becuase he's older then John too i think. I think Akame was middle aged in the GNG anime.
Dragoon
OLD very old my guess is he in his 20s
Blue Horse
QUOTE (Shadowkill @ Mar 15 2012, 12:50 PM) *
OLD very old my guess is he in his 20s

That's what i kinda figure but i don't know for sure.
Jenny
Like Mr takahashi said at tracon last year: Its a manga!

hoho but yeah Akame is very very old. XD
Tikikata
QUOTE (Jenny @ Mar 15 2012, 07:39 AM) *
Like Mr takahashi said at tracon last year: Its a manga!

hoho but yeah Akame is very very old. XD

Haha, I was thinking this, too. xD Akame is definitely very old for a dog.
Gingastar
Like the others have said, Akame should be in his 2000's smile.gif
Legendteisu
Ancient ಠ_ಠ
ZackThePuppy
Way older than a dog in real life could possibly be rolleyes.gif
Tetsuo-The-Wise-Hero
AKAME Y U NO DEAD YET?! ಠ_ಠ. Lol jk, jk, I love Akame~ But still, it's impossible for him to be alive XD.
Blue Horse
Yeah. Ben dies.....so......
Gingastar
Yeah I don't get it....Akame is older than Ben...and Cross is the same age as Ben..yet both Akame and Cross are still going like they're 4 or something..
Eclipse-Wolven
I think they say at least once that Ben is the oldest of the Ohu soldiers. Which means that Cross is either his age or a year younger, and Akame is (presumably) maybe a year or two younger than he is. It doesn't really explain how he's still alive (besides the whole "It's a manga" thing smile.gif), but it explains why Ben died of old age first.
Blue Horse
QUOTE (Eclipse-Wolven @ Mar 17 2012, 07:50 AM) *
I think they say at least once that Ben is the oldest of the Ohu soldiers. Which means that Cross is either his age or a year younger, and Akame is (presumably) maybe a year or two younger than he is. It doesn't really explain how he's still alive (besides the whole "It's a manga" thing smile.gif), but it explains why Ben died of old age first.

Someone else said Akame was older. dry.gif i'm comfused.
Troll Berserker
INVICIBLE!
Lol, seriously, dunno. About Ben's age or a little younger. For me he should be long dead(like all other Ohu "oldies"), or at least pretty weak, not so kick-asse he still is, like in GNG... :/
Digsu
I'm pretty sure that in GDW, Ken mentioned that Ben was the oldest of the Ohu soldiers, so I suppose Akame would be a bit younger than Ben then. Yes, still absolutely ancient for a dog, but still. Yes, he probably should be dead by now, but Death probably gave up a long, LONG time ago, what with Akame shrugging of stuff like scythe to the neck and Shuga's spear/leg to the stomach just to name a few.

That or Akame has a Philosopher's Stone stashed away somewhere.
Chani
QUOTE (Blue Horse @ Mar 15 2012, 12:30 PM) *
I think Akame was middle aged in the GNG anime.

Nope. In GNG manga, it's actually mentioned quite many times that Akame is a quite young dog. In GDW, he is likely a 17-18 years old.
Pougne24
Yes, in GNG he was 6 years old, so I guess he's 19-20 years old in GDW.
Punjab
Old as balls
Troll Berserker
QUOTE (Punjab @ Feb 23 2013, 03:35 PM) *
Old as balls

you mean Dragon Balls ;P
Akame
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.