Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Studio Sheets!
Ginga Board > Community board > Ginga Densetsu Weed
Chantico
Um, not sure if this goes here... sorry if it's in the wrong place ^^;

Does anyone know where to get scans of all of the model sheets? I tried google, and only came up with this http://www.urumi.fi/sarjat.php?id=95&a=1012#1012

unfortunately, it's in Finnish and the images on it are really tiny. It also informs me that there are a lot of them out there. Way more than we have in the image gallery @.@
Densetsu No Kage
There are some scans here on this eBay auction. They're pretty big images, the quality is so-so.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Silver-Fang-Ginga-Dens...=item230c92f0b1
Chantico
Those were nice, big images smile.gif thanks very much!
Zingotaltora
there are LOADS - I think over 200 :L there are always a few on Futagoshop so if you can shop there I highly recommend it smile.gif but also on Ebay like previously mentioned there are some now (:
Frozenstar
Wow! I never knew there were so many that we didn't have. You can see that they really tried hard with these ref sheets... much harder than most of the anime anyway. Though some they clearly just traced manga panels.
Chantico
QUOTE (Zingotaltora @ Mar 25 2011, 11:43 AM) *
there are LOADS - I think over 200 :L there are always a few on Futagoshop so if you can shop there I highly recommend it smile.gif but also on Ebay like previously mentioned there are some now (:

Holy cow! I never knew there were that many! *faints*
Ebay? Ok, I'll go check it out smile.gif

QUOTE (Frozenstar @ Mar 25 2011, 11:49 AM) *
Wow! I never knew there were so many that we didn't have. You can see that they really tried hard with these ref sheets... much harder than most of the anime anyway. Though some they clearly just traced manga panels.

I think they were all drawn by one, maybe two people. Whoever drew them clearly ref'd heavily from the mangas, and it's really disappointing to think that with so much excellent reference material, the anime still turned out as bad as it did <:C
Little My
But are you looking on coped/copies of the Studio Ginga Densetsu Weed Sheets or Original Ginga Densetsu Weed sheets ?

For the the copies are more easy to find now days then the real/Original sheets.
Like on ebay and also on japans Yahoo auction (sometimes)

Anyway there are some Original GDW sheets in Futagoshop

The topic On: Visit Anime Studio Sheets, aka model sheets
There is some sheets. And that just as you said it's seems to be a few.

I don't know so well with Urumi shop
But some says kopio - copy
wolfie
As you have said above

The copied is easy to earn money if some sellers is smart and copy up those they have got.

Orginal sheets is harder to find and like cels only you who own just that sketches^^
Uru
QUOTE (wolfie @ Mar 26 2011, 09:09 PM) *
As you have said above

The copied is easy to earn money if some sellers is smart and copy up those they have got.

Orginal sheets is harder to find and like cels only you who own just that sketches^^

Actually, there is always more than just one copy from sheets. There is lot of people drawing anime and they all need character sheets so there is about 10-50 original sheets. And they often make copies of those in studious too, if they need more sheets, sheet gets ruined or characters looks change (like Jerome missing ear).

The "kopio" (copy) versions that are sold in Urumi are the versions that were send to Korea. They have characters names and other info written in Korea in them with red pencil. Quality is not good as in Japanese ones but they are still the ones that were used in making the anime and there fore original.
Kasi
Question for people who own studio sheets:

Has anyone got a copy of rarer characters such as Jerome's Helpers, Buruge, Bat, Kite etc?
I haven't really seen any of these and was wondering how difficult they would be to find.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.